Semantic SEO Telephone Consultation
In today's digital world, your business' online presence is crucial and gaining importance for an increased percentage of sales every day. Staying abreast of the latest strategies and techniques to help businesses meet that shifting demand ahead of their competition is SEO Workers' specialty.
We have adopted a very effective, innovative method of helping webmasters achieve high rankings, targeted traffic and a high conversion rate.
An SEO Workers semantic SEO consultant will work with you, one-on-one, to help you understand the most important concepts for your web site. Using telephone or Skype and screen-sharing, without the need for installing any additional software on your system, you will find the process to be clear and concise.
What our customers are saying:
After my site was manually penalized for inorganic links, I hired the Tele-SEO services of SeoWorkers.com. John Britsios was able to educate me on the difficult task of link pruning. I had no idea how technical this process was and without the knowledge gained, I stood zero chance of recovery. I am happy to announce that my sites manual penalty was revoked through the guidance and persistence of John and the team at SeoWorkers.com. Going forward, I will continue to use John's SEO services as he is now a very important part of our online marketing team! - Peter Watson, CEO - Business-Trader.com.au.
Semantic SEO: A positive impact on your bottom line
Our advice will focus on the website architecture, accessibility, usability, on both on- and off-site search engine optimization, semantics, copywriting and conversion rate optimization, in order to help boost your overall ROI (Return-On-Investment).
Combined, these will have a positive impact on your bottom line:
- Website architecture refers to the technical, aesthetic and functional aspects of your site, which will include content, usability, navigation and the conversion path, as they relate to that;
- Accessibility refers to designing in such a fashion that users with limitations or disabilities can perceive, operate and understand the content on your website;
- Usability deals with various aspects of design, so as to optimize the user's experience. This may include ensuring that your pages will display properly on all browsers and that the navigation is functional and intuitive, among other things;
- SXO (Search Experience Optimization) is the combination of measures implemented to ensure that your site's visitors have an efficient and productive experience, from the moment they view your site in the search engine results to the point they exit your site.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the process of structuring a web page so that it is found, read, and indexed by search engines in the most effective manner possible. This makes your web site and its content attractive, relevant and visible to search engines and web searchers;
- Social Semantic Web technologies are used to improve your visibility in traditional search engines, but also in social media, to increase your site's CTR (click-through-rate) in their search results;
- Copywriting deals with the textural content of your website, where readability, relevancy and comprehensibility are the focus;
- CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) is the process of convincing your visitors to take a desired action, such as purchasing your product or service.
Only what you need!
Our tele-consulting calls are not an effort to sell you any other services. It's a time for you to ask questions and for us to provide you with quick and simple advice that you can implement immediately.
We will provide detailed instructions for making the necessary changes to your pages, using where possible, your index (home page) and other core pages as template examples for your site.
The instructions we provide for those pages can then be implemented throughout the rest of the pages in your web site. This greatly reduces the consultation time required.
Time and Cost Effective
Time is money, both for you and for us, and we realize that you want results as quickly as possible. You'll be contacted promptly after we receive your payment (within 72 hours) to schedule a convenient time for your first telephone consultation.
Whether you're an SEO professional, site-owner, webmaster, designer or developer, this is a great opportunity to have another set of eyes check over your work. Make SEO Workers part of your team to help you or your clients succeed.
Semantic SEO Telephone Consultation Pricing Schedule:
- 1-4 hrs $350/hr
- 5-10 hrs $300/hr
- 11-20 hrs $250/hr
- 21+ hrs $200/hr
Note: Billing is in hours commenced. For example a 20 minute consultation will be billed as one hour; a 75 minute consultation will be billed as 2 hours.